The Bank Board Training Forum provided Bank Directors with the education and training needed to address the issues and challenges facing them in today’s ever competitive, highly regulated and rapidly evolving banking and financial services industry. Topics covered included all of the critical areas that bank directors must understand, including risk management and auditing issues, compensation, corporate governance, regulation and strategic planning.
2018 Sessions Included:
- Three Traits of Future Ready Banks
- Board of Directors’ Role Aligning Executive Pay & Performance
- Disruptors in the Financial Services Industry
- Trends in Regulatory Compliance
- M&A and Organic Growth Trends
- Challenges & Opportunities Facing Leading CEOs
For more information and to register for the 2019 event, please email [email protected] or call our events department at (877) 397-7595.