With evergreen forests on its outskirts and cultural institutions within, the Emerald City is a place of contrasts, masterfully blending urban sophistication with scenic adventure. Best encapsulating this juxtaposition are views of snow-capped peaks and the soaring Space Needle.
Discounted Hotel Rate
There is a discounted hotel room rate available for peer exchange attendees at the Four Seasons Hotel until September 18, 2015. To reserve a room, please contact the hotel directly at (206) 749-7000 and mention “Bank Director” to receive the $365/night rate.
From Seattle-Tacoma International Airport – SEA:
- Upon exiting the airport, take State Route 518 to Interstate 5 North.
- Stay on Interstate 5 for approximately 13 miles. Exit at Seneca Street.
- Continue on Seneca Street to 1st Avenue and make a right onto 1st Avenue. Continue for approximately two blocks.
- The Hotel will be on your left on the corner of 1st Avenue and Union Street.
- Turn left onto Union Street to pull into the Hotel driveway.
If you require assistance with transportation to the Four Seasons Hotel, or if you have other personal requests, please call Concierge Services at (206) 749-7007.
For questions about the program, please contact Bank Director’s events department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 397-7595.