Health and Safety Statement
In keeping with the long-standing tradition of setting new benchmarks for excellence in the industry, the Swissôtel has made several enhancements to their high-frequency cleaning practices throughout their property and in their guestrooms. These include:
- Hand hygiene, including proper handwashing & hand sanitizer stations
- Face coverings are required for all guests and employees regardless of vaccination status
- Increased cleaning & disinfecting frequency, with continued use of EPA-registered disinfecting chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19
- COVID-19 awareness, education & training
- Formal cleaning & disinfecting audit program
- High standards of hygiene and cleanliness are already delivered across all their brands, all over the world. However the COVID-19 pandemic demands that they elevate those standards even further; therefore, they have launched the ALLSAFE label, which represents some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational procedures in the hospitality industry.
Accor’s global cleanliness & prevention standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification. The ALLSAFE label communicates to guests when these standards have been met in our hotels. All Accor hotels must apply the global and regional standards and be audited either by the Group’s operational experts or third-party auditors to achieve the new ALLSAFE label.
To further strengthen their hotels’ commitment to the care of all who visit, Accor has announced a groundbreaking strategic partnership with AXA, a global leader in insurance, offering medical support to guests across the 5,000 Accor hotels worldwide. Guests will benefit from AXA’s most recent advances in telemedicine through free access to medical teleconsultations, as well as access to AXA’s extensive medical networks, with tens of thousands of licensed healthcare professionals. Rollout is expected as soon as July 2020.
Additional enhancements can be found by visiting their website at: https://www.allsafeandwell.com/