Encounter a landmark downtown Chicago hotel and experience the renowned architecture of Daniel Burnham and his vision for a luxury hotel in Chicago, Illinois. Located at LaSalle & Adams, this fabulous hotel soars above skyscrapers in the heart of one of the world’s most powerful financial districts. With a $396 million restoration, the historic JW luxury hotel exudes Burnham’s refined style combined with 21st century sensibility, providing downtown Chicago with a one-of-a-kind authentic destination.
Discounted Hotel Rate
The discounted room rate at the JW Marriott expired May 15, 2015, however, Bank Director still has a limited number of rooms. If you are need of securing a room at the JW Marriott, please call our events department at (877) 397-7595.
From Midway – MDW
- Cicero Ave North to I-55 North to I-94 West
- Merge onto 290E
- Take Franklin St exit and turn right on Franklin
- Right on Jackson, left on LaSalle then left on Adams Street for hotel entrance
From O’Hare – ORD
- I-190E to I-90 to downtown
- Exit Washington Blvd, with slight left onto Washington Street
- Turn right on LaSalle, then right on Adams Street
If you require assistance with transportation to the JW Marriott, or if you have other personal requests, please call Concierge Services at 312-660-8200.
For questions about the program, please contact Bank Director’s events department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-397-7595.