Experience the beauty of Arizona’s Urban Heart at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa. As an award-winning, AAA 4-Diamond resort, we invite you to enjoy our stunning 316 acres in the Sonoran Desert, complete with luxury amenities, personal service, invigorating recreation and excellent dining. Guest rooms and suites feature private balconies or patios with dramatic desert vistas, mountain views and tech-friendly amenities. This premier resort in Phoenix, AZ also impresses with the award-winning Revive Spa and championship Wildfire Golf Club, home to the LPGA Founders Cup. Families, couples and friends will find a variety of activities designed for all ages, with many opportunities for memorable experiences together. Or, just relax and enjoy each other’s company indoors or outside on one of the many patios with inviting fire pits overlooking the resort’s waterways. Whether seeking adventure or relaxation, our Phoenix resort is your one-stop vacation haven.
Discounted Hotel Rate
The hotel room block is currently full at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge. However, as of January 20 there was limited space available at the Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View and the Marriott Canyon Villas. To check space availability and to reserve a room, please contact the hotels directly and mention “Bank Director”.
Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View: 866-754-5927
Marriott Canyon Villas: 480-629-3200
The Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View is located 2.4 miles from the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge. There will be a shuttle service that runs to and from the Residence Inn to the JW Marriott. Please note: Shuttle service runs every 30 minutes during the Saturday, January 28 reception and every 15 minutes beginning Sunday, January 29 through Tuesday, Janaury 31 during the event. In addition, guests of the Residence Inn Phoenix Desert View are able to use the amenitites at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge.
Directions to the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
Taxis, limousines, shuttles, buses and vans can be arranged to transport you from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Please contact the Resort Services desk at 602-955- 6600, extension 7000 for rates and information.
From Sky Harbor Airport:
- Turn left onto E Sky Harbor Blvd
- Keep left at fork, follow signs for Downtown/I-10W/AZ-51/Phoenix
- Take AZ-51 N/Hwy 51 N to Tatum Blvd. Take exit 31 from AZ-101 Loop E
- Merge onto I-10
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 147A-B for Arizona 51 N/Arizona 202 Loop E
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 1, follow signs for McDowell Rd/Route 51 N
- Keep left to continue toward AZ-51 N/Hwy 51 N
- Continue onto AZ-51 N/Hwy 51 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 15A to merge onto AZ-101 Loop E
- Take exit 31 for Tatum Boulevard
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Tatum Blvd and merge onto Tatum Blvd
- Turn right onto E Deer Valley Dr
- Turn left onto E Marriott Dr
- Turn right and destination will be on your right
If you require assistance with transportation to JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa or if you have other personal requests, please call Concierge Services at JW Marriott at 800-835-6206.
For questions about the program, please contact Bank Director’s conference department at email@example.com or (877) 397-7595.