Health and Safety Statement
Our Four Seasons award-winning App and Chat function provides guests with control and choice, limiting face-to-face interactions where possible and avoiding unnecessary touchpoints while maintaining the highest levels of Four Seasons service that you know and love.
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Each employee is required to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.
- “Welcome Kits” with a surgical mask, sanitizer bottle and wipes available at check-in upon request.
- Disinfecting of high touchpoints in public areas.
- Remote control is disinfected and placed in a plastic bag.
- State of the art hospital grade equipment is used to sanitize and clean the entire guest room using UV lights. Disinfection using the Clorox Total 360 upon request.
Restaurants and Bars
- Tables will be disinfected before guests sit down.
- Menus are available on the Four Seasons App or disposable paper versions.
- In room dining will be available on tables, delivered to your door, while server is stepping aside, allowing you space to bring table inside. Alternatively, meals are available in to-go containers.
- Newspapers and magazines are available on the Press Reader App. News and magazines from around the world with just a touch on the guests’ own phone/tablet.
Comprehensive Employee Training
- Employees will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to execute their duties safely including masks and gloves.
New safety and cleaning equipment
- Karcher Misters with hospital grade disinfectant used in rooms after every guest’s departure, restaurants and public spaces daily
- The Clorox® Total 360® System pairs an electrostatic sprayer with a portfolio of Clorox disinfectants and sanitizers to ensure all surfaces — even those hard-to-reach, difficult-to-clean areas — are properly treated. The superior surface coverage helps keep facilities healthier
- Portable 3W UV Handheld Lamp Sterilizer and Wand and Air Purifier