Health & Safety Statement
As we collectively respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas continues to ensure that the health and safety of our guests, members and employees remains our top priority.
For many, travel is a necessary and rewarding part of life. Though certain restrictions apply for the safety and wellbeing of everyone, our devoted staff will continue to deliver the same caring and intuitive service throughout the property that we have been known for over the decades. We will apply the same attention to detail in all our interactions, to meet and exceed your every wish.
Here is some important information relating to our new norm:
The Four Seasons award-winning App and Chat function provides guests with control and choice, limiting face-to-face interactions where possible and avoiding unnecessary touchpoints while maintaining the highest levels of Four Seasons service that you know and love.
Alongside guidance from the CDC, WHO, federal and local governments, and leading health experts, Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas has put into place robust and enhanced cleaning protocols to ensure that sanitization measures are met across all areas of the property, including guest rooms, restaurants, pools, elevators, public areas, etc.
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Each employee is required to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status
- Limit the amount of people per elevator cab
- Disinfecting of high touchpoints in public areas
- “Welcome Kits” with a surgical mask, sanitizer bottle and wipes available at check-in upon request
- Remote control is disinfected and placed in a plastic bag
- Each guest room remains vacant for 48 hours after departure before being re-occupied.
- State of the art hospital grade equipment is used to sanitize and clean the entire guest room using UV lights. Disinfection using the Clorox Total 360 upon request.
Restaurants and Bars
- Appropriately spaced seating in our restaurants, bars and event spaces to ensure physical distancing
- Tables will be disinfected before guests sit down
- Menus are available on the Four Seasons App or disposable paper versions
- In room dining will be available on tables, delivered to your door, while server is stepping aside, allowing you space to bring table inside. Alternatively, meals are available in to-go containers.
Newspapers and magazines are available on the Press Reader App. News and magazines from around the world with just a touch on the guests’ own phone/tablet.
Comprehensive Employee Training
- Touchless Infrared Digital Thermometer to capture body temperature of all employees and vendors prior to entering the building.
- Employees will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to execute their duties safely including masks and gloves
New safety and cleaning equipment
- Karcher Misters with hospital grade disinfectant used in rooms after every guest’s departure, restaurants and public spaces daily
- The Clorox® Total 360® System pairs an electrostatic sprayer with a portfolio of Clorox disinfectants and sanitizers to ensure all surfaces — even those hard-to-reach, difficult-to-clean areas — are properly treated. The superior surface coverage helps keep facilities healthier
- Touchless Infrared Digital Thermometer to capture body temperature of all employees and vendors
- Portable 3W UV Handheld Lamp Sterilizer and Wand and Air Purifier
- Sanitary kit provided to each guest upon request