A barrier island on the East Coast that provided a safe anchor for seafaring souls, Amelia Island has been discovered and rediscovered many times over – by pirates and colonists and those who love how the sea can touch their soul. The island reveals many treasures, including The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, a sanctuary among luxury beach hotels that provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. With miles of pristine beaches to explore, you’ll find yourself basking in the glow of the sun as you swim, relax or walk along the sandy shore.
Discounted Hotel Rate
There is a discounted hotel room rate available for conference attendees at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island until October 11, 2019 or until all rooms are reserved. To reserve a room, please contact the hotel directly at 888-239-1217 and mention “Bank Director” to receive the discounted rate of $309/night for a standard room. Rooms are limited, so book early!
Directions to The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
From Jacksonville International Airport – JAX
- I-95 North, travel approximately 7 miles to exit 373, Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach/Callahan Exit.
- Right onto A1A (SR 200) East
- Travel east on A1A 9.6 miles to the Thomas J. Shave Bridge
- Cross Intercoastal Waterway and travel 3/4 of a mile to first traffic light
- Turn right at light onto Amelia Island Parkway
- Travel 2.5 miles to fork in road
- Veer left at fork and travel 1.5 miles to traffic light
- Cross through intersection traveling 3/10 of a mile
- Resort is on the left
If you require assistance with transportation to The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island or if you have other personal requests, please call the hotel’s Concierge Services at 888-239-1217.
For more information and to register for the 2019 event, please email email@example.com or call our events department at 877-397-7595.