The Langham features majestic views of the cityscape, the Chicago River and Lake Michigan, all housed in a skyscraper designed by renowned architect Mies van der Rohe. Situated in downtown Chicago, the hotel is mere minutes from the Loop, Grant Park, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park and Navy Pier.
Discounted Hotel Rate
The room block at The Langham Chicago is currently full. Other nearby hotels include:
Hyatt Regency Chicago, 0.4 miles, 312-565-1234
Swissotel Chicago, 0.5 miles, 312-565-0565
Intercontinental Chicago, 0.5 miles, 312-944-4100
Embassy Suites Hotel Chicago Downtown, 0.6 miles, 312-943-3800
Chicago Marriott Downtwon Magnificent Mile, 0.7 miles, 312-836-0100
Directions to The Langham Hotel
From Chicago Midway International Airport – MDW
- Head north on South Cicero Avenue towards 59th Street
- Turn right onto I-55 North/Stevenson Expressway
- Take exit 292A for I-90W/I-94W towards West Ryan Expy/Wisconsin
- Merge onto I-90W/I-94W
- Take Ohio Street exit (50-B) and merge onto Ohio Street
- Turn right onto Wabash Avenue
- The Langham, Chicago is located on the right at 330 North Wabash Avenue
If you require assistance with transportation to The Langhan Hotel or if you have other personal requests, please call Concierge Services at The Langhan Hotel at 312-923-9988.
For questions about the program and to register, please contact Bank Director’s events department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-397-7595.