When Bank Director first introduced its Acquire or Be Acquired Conference, some 15,000 banks operated in the United States. While that number has shrunk considerably, the inverse holds true for the importance of this annual event. For our silver anniversary, we put together an expanded agenda with your entire team in mind – from strategic discussions around successful mergers, organic growth and building your bank’s value to in-depth examinations of digital strategies and innovations, this conference was created for ALL banks – no matter their size – looking to grow.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Workshop Sessions Focusing on Growing and Expanding Your Bank
- Breakout Sessions Aimed at Building Your Bank’s Value
- M&A Simulation Allowing Participants to Work Through A Deal
- FinXTech Sessions Examining Opportunities To Expand Market Share + New Digital Strategies
- Discussion Groups Bringing Together Peers Around a Shared Area of Interest
- FinXTech Simulation Creating A Due Diligence Framework
- Branch Transformation Experience Exploring New Ideas in Branch Strategy
Regardless of where one’s bank falls on the buy, sell or remain independent spectrum, this annual event helps CEOs, executives and board members plan for what’s ahead. New for 2019? Dedicated sessions for those executives responsible for digital strategies and technology partnerships vis-a-vis our exclusive FinXTech sessions. Attendees of FinXTech sessions participated in practical discussions on innovation, technology integration, digital growth strategies, blockchain opportunities, building powerful white-label relationships and much more!
For more information, please contact our events department directly at email@example.com or 877-397-7595.