Award-winning AAA 4-Diamond JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa welcomes guests to its beautiful 316 acres in the Sonoran Desert. This luxury resort will take you to a place where luxury, personal services, invigorating recreation and excellent dining are in abundance. This premier resort also impresses with the award-winning Revive Spa and championship Wildfire Golf Club, home to the LPGA Founders Cup. Relax and enjoy the company of friends and family indoors or outside on one of many patios with inviting fire-pits overlooking the resort’s waterways. Among the leading North Phoenix resorts and resorts near TPC Scottsdale, the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa is your one-stop vacation haven.
This acclaimed Phoenix, Arizona property features:
- Poolside Bar
- Tennis Courts
- Championship Wildfire Golf Club
- Award-winning Revive Spa
- A full-service Salon and Fitness Center
Discounted Hotel Rate
There is a discounted hotel room rate available for conference attendees at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge until Wednesday, January 13, 2021 or until all rooms are reserved. To reserve a room, please contact the hotel directly at (800) 835-6206 and mention “Bank Director” to receive the discounted rate of $395/night for a standard room. Should you need to cancel your hotel reservations, you must do so 7 days prior to your scheduled check-in date to avoid a one-night room and tax fee. Rooms are limited, so please book early!
Directions to the JW Marriott Desert Ridge
- Take the 24th Street exit from the airport and follow signs to 51 North.
- Stay on 51 North until it ends at Loop 101 and take the exit for 101 East.
- Stay in the right lane and exit left onto Tatum Boulevard.
- Travel past Desert Ridge Marketplace on the right and at Deer Valley Road turn right.
- Continue on Deer Valley Road to Marriott Drive and turn left.
For questions about the program, please contact Bank Director’s conference department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-397-7595.