Strong boards mean strong banks.
In response to the mounting pressures placed on the banking community, Bank Director has created a board education program. This affordable membership program combines Bank Director’s conferences, our quarterly publication, exclusive access to our online library of articles and videos, and access to FinXTech Connect. It’s not a one-time learning opportunity, but rather an ongoing collection of resources in-person, in-print and online.
By joining the membership program, participating banks receive:
- Subscriptions to Bank Director Magazine
- Exclusive Access to the Online Training Video Series
- Optional Use of the Board & Executive Performance Surveys
- Exclusive Access to FinXTech Connect
- Special Member Rates to Bank Director Conferences
- On-Demand Access to All Conference Presentations and Materials
- Monthly Member Newsletter Email, Containing Industry News and Updates
- Access to Exclusive Online Content and Videos
- Regularly Updated Board Structure Guidelines
In addition to our membership program services listed above, the Bank Director team is now bringing over 26 years of industry knowledge and event presentations to the boardroom – through our Board Planning Services. Designed specifically for banks, Bank Director will work with your board and/or executive team to develop an agenda, from one hour to a full day, to contribute to your overall planning meeting and/or executive and board retreat.
Bank Services Members also gain first access to participate in Bank Director’s exclusive officer and director Virtual Peer Exchanges. Each peer exchange if focused on a different topic, bank title and bank asset size, and are conducted from 2:00-3:30 EST on the dates noted below. If you would like additional information about these small group exchanges, please contact our Bank Services Department at email@example.com or call us at 615-777-8461.
Bank Director’s 2021 Virtual Peer Exchange Schedule:
- Digital Transformation | Tuesday, March 2
- How the Pandemic Has Altered Tech Strategies | Tuesday, April 13
- Building Board & C-Suite Diversity | Tuesday, May 18
- Growth Strategies for Banks Under $1 Billion | Tuesday, October 5
- Role of the Lead Director | Tuesday, November 16
Active participation in this program is sure to send a strong signal to your regulators that you are committed to a “strong board, strong bank” philosophy and that your board has the knowledge to exceed governance expectations.