Who We Are
Bank Director is a dynamic, diverse and profitable privately-held media company, headquartered in Brentwood, TN with offices in Washington, D.C. Since our start in 1991, we focus on the informational, educational and training interests of C-level executives and members of the boards of financial institutions. Today, these key leaders trust our team and our products to keep pace with their ever-changing landscape. We do so through Bank Director magazine, BankDirector.com, FinXTech, exclusive conferences & events, research reports, a comprehensive membership program and various social media channels.
Benefits & Perks of Working at Bank Director
Our culture is one of collaboration, where individuals look to exceed expectations. We are a friendly and ambitious team that takes pride in setting and clearing a high bar. Some of our benefits and perks include:
- 15 days of paid time off plus Fridays off in July
- Paid medical, vision and dental benefits for single employees – and deep discounts for those with spouses/families
- 3% match for 401(k) based on annual salary, regardless of your contribution
- Up to 24 hours of paid volunteer time each year
- Casual work environment
- Various employee outings and get-togethers throughout the year
- Onsite conferences at luxury hotels in great cities throughout the United States
We are currently looking for an intellectually curious, highly organized Managing Editor to write long-form journalism for our print magazine, craft weekly articles for our website, and manage the production of our weekly newsletter and our quarterly print magazine. Click HERE for a full description.